Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
why do i itch after sex

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

why do i itch after sex

i am 24 years old and am married, I have had other relations in my time and have had my yearly done and never had anything come up about an std or anything like that. but for about a year or two now after my husband and i have sex my pubic region will itch up to six hours afterward, at first i thought it was cause it got sweaty so i tried taking showers afterward but it seemed to only make it worse. when i try to ignore the itching it gets so intense that it causes spasms in my legs. I would really appreciate any advice that you have to offer on this it is getting to the point where i don't even want to be intimate with my husband because it itches so bad afterward and it starts to hurt after awhile of itching.
Hello.

This is a question for the gynecology expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/103