Shingles Community
Shingles above pubic line?

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Shingles above pubic line?

I currently got diagnosed with shingles yesterday. Which is formed on my left side from my hip to my back.

I also have the same looking blisters above my pubic line. Is it possible for my shingles to be in that area? Right now it feels as though shingles is starting to form on the front of my stomach towards the blisters above my pubic line, and there is random spots in between those 2 spots. The blisters above my pubic line DID form the same time as my shingles. They do not itch, they are just a really annoying pain at the moment, and the blisters have no popped yet.

Im also on hydroxychloroquine for my lupus, which is basically why the shingles appeared on me is what my doctor told me. Is it possible that I have a severe case of shingles because of my condition?