Shingles Community
Shingles again?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Shingles again?

Can you get Shingles on the lower lip?  I had the Shingles once many years ago and well remember the horrible painful burning pain!  I have never had fever blisters or cold sores but a rare gum boil related to dental work.  This is nothing like the two white circular patches of ulcers on both side of my lower lip!  I have lost 5 lbs in 4 days because I cannot eat correctly and am living on soup and tea.  There seems to be no letting up on the pain or size of this painful condition!  My entire lower lip is 3-4 times the normal size and seems t be involved.  My lower teeth ache as does the gum in that area?  Could this be Shingles?  I see my doc next week can not get in any sooner.
1340994_tn?1374197577
Have you been to any weddings or funerals where there was a lot of kissing?  Could be herpes simplex, or a cold sore.  Kissing passes it.  Funerals are famous places to get it I hear because of all the kissing some families do.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Shingles Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...