Shingles on My Foot?
Let me preface this problem with a little backstory.

I'm a 28 year old male who has been suffering from a weakened immune system (chemo a few years ago) and severe sciatica. When I get sick (which is rare), I get VERY sick. I also have had some bouts with ailments common for people with my condition: pityriasis rosea, ondontogenetic tumor, etc. These ailments seem to come in pairs, when my body is overwhelmed. I has chicken pox when I was very young, with no known cases of recurrence. Also, I and my ex were blood-tested for (HSV-1&2 Igg & Igm) at 3, 6, and 9 months and were both negative (It was just to be safe.). I also have not had any intimate contact with anyone since we broke up 9 months ago or any suspicious symptoms.

I had a tumor removed from my jaw about 6 months ago and was suffering from sciatica prior to that. About 2-3 months ago, my sciatica became and has been severe. About 3 weeks ago, a bug started to work its way around my office, and has put each of us down for about 1-2 weeks with flu-like symptoms: fever, aches, cough, sinus congestion, sneezing, sore throat, fluid in the lungs. I came down with it last Thursday (12/13/12.). On Saturday night (12/15/12), I developed sharp pains in my right foot and down my right leg and extreme tenderness in my right leg. As I was taking my socks off last night (12/18/12), I noticed two rashes of red, raised, tiny, slightly itchy, blister-like bumps on the top of my foot. I have NEVER had like this before, but it does look herpetic. Could this be shingles or something else? I've attached a photo. It's about an inch by and half inch.

Any advice? Prognosis? I don't want this to get worse or spread, if contagious.

Please let me know; any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Bump
It is spreading around my foot and ankle, and the initial patch is much redder, itchier, and denser.
It's now between two toes and extremely itchy.

Any help here?
Grace,

You've been extremely helpful in the past, and I was hoping you might be helpful here.

Please let me know; thanks.