Shingles on cheek
I was diagnosed with shingles yesterday on my right cheek. It was caught too late for early treatment. I am currently broken out in an area about the size of a silver dollar. A few mornings I woke up with a swelling under my eye (including yesterday). Then throughout the day my right eye would get very watery and felt like there was pressure behind my eye. For the past few hours I have also had electric type pain running through my right upper and lower jaw.

I'm now worried that the eye may be involved. Will call doctor first thing in the morning. Any suggestions on questions I should ask or other signs I should be looking for?
Yes, call the doctor so he can do whatever can be done to protect your eye.
I had shingles several times in each eye and my experience was that I had burning  pain and wanted to keep my eye closed.  I did not get medication for my eyes but I did try to rest and keep a warm cloth on them as well as take anti-inflammatory meds like Advil,  The electrical current is a common type of
reaction/pain but the pressure and swelling in your eye could be shingles or a blocked tear duct. Try a moist warm compress until you reach your doctor. Ask if you can take Benadryl which may help.