Shingles Community
Skin Problem?

WELCOME TO THE SHINGLES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Shingles such as: Causes, Chicken Pox, Complications, Diagnosis, Medications, Prevention, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Self Care, Symptoms Tests, Treatment, Vaccines, Varicella Zoster Virus, VZV and Warning Signs.

Skin Problem?

I think I might have eczema... but I'm not sure. At first I thought it was psyrosis or warts, and the doctor at the time told me he wasn't sure, but to get a skin doctor to look at it. I no longer have insurance... which *****. But I looked at pictures of what hand eczema looks like, and looks exactly like that. But mine is not even noticeable.
-It's very dry
-It peels sometimes
-it's only on the palm of my hand and you can barly notice it, except myself
-Sometimes it will spread but, then it will go away, but then come back?

It's weird not really sure what I have, even if it's eczema. But does anyone know any good home remedies or ointments that are cheap that have helped them? Thanks!