remedies for pain from herpes zoster
I am a male of 94 yrs.; was diagnosed with the 'shingles' virus about 2009; no cure but left me
with no rash, but numbness in left arm and hand; soaking for about 20 minutes in warm-hot water
was what doctor advised would help.  Anyone out there familiar with this, have a different remedy?
I was diagnosed with shingles into my seventh month of chemo for stage four hodgkins lymphoma. I had the most severe case ever seen at the hospital I was treated and to this day which is 14 years ago I still deal with the pain. I went to pain management for  the nerve damage left over from the shingles with nerve blocks and and Lidoderm patches and Emla cream. I still have break outs when under a lot of stress but no where near the size of the blisters from the first time. I would suggest a pain management doctor that is familar with treating the nerve damage left behind from this awful condition. I hope this helps.