458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
Could someone tell me why ...
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

Could someone tell me why ...

Hello to everyone!
   I have read a number of posts in this forum ... perhaps someone could explain why so  many people here are suffering from hep C?? I don't mean to offend anyone with my curiosity. Although this forum does not appear to be very active, perhaps someone will stop by and answer my question. Thank you and take care of yourselves!  Stacy
Did you know that the CDC is recommending that everyone born from 1945 to 1965 be treated?
75% of the people with Hep C do not know they have it?
1 in 30 have it?
There are many ways to get it.  There are ways to get rid of it
There is a cure for ignorance as well.  Research
the reason everyone has hep-C is IV drug use, when ur dope sick or shootin coke all fiended out its rare your gonna find some bleach or run to CVS, So thats why
I am NEVER used a drug via IV - only diet pills!  Even my doctor appeared not to believe me... but I KNOW I NEVER HAVE - therefore I believe they need to first go back to the alledged cause in order to find a real cure.  
Why would I be told I have Hep C following a blood test - not believed by my doctor that I have never used a drug via IV.  Then not have Hep C following a later blood test....  I didn't want to remind my doctor that he had previously diagnosed Hep C and HE never mentioned it again.  There have also been 2-3 blood tests since for overall health diagnosis with no mention of Hep!?  Yet I still don't feel well and lack the desire to move my ***!  xo
Dee1956 commented on photo
Dee1956 commented on Dee1956's status
Oct 20
Dee1956 commented on Dee1956's status
Oct 20