Could someone tell me why ...
Hello to everyone!
   I have read a number of posts in this forum ... perhaps someone could explain why so  many people here are suffering from hep C?? I don't mean to offend anyone with my curiosity. Although this forum does not appear to be very active, perhaps someone will stop by and answer my question. Thank you and take care of yourselves!  Stacy
Did you know that the CDC is recommending that everyone born from 1945 to 1965 be treated?
75% of the people with Hep C do not know they have it?
1 in 30 have it?
There are many ways to get it.  There are ways to get rid of it
There is a cure for ignorance as well.  Research
the reason everyone has hep-C is IV drug use, when ur dope sick or shootin coke all fiended out its rare your gonna find some bleach or run to CVS, So thats why
I am NEVER used a drug via IV - only diet pills!  Even my doctor appeared not to believe me... but I KNOW I NEVER HAVE - therefore I believe they need to first go back to the alledged cause in order to find a real cure.  
Why would I be told I have Hep C following a blood test - not believed by my doctor that I have never used a drug via IV.  Then not have Hep C following a later blood test....  I didn't want to remind my doctor that he had previously diagnosed Hep C and HE never mentioned it again.  There have also been 2-3 blood tests since for overall health diagnosis with no mention of Hep!?  Yet I still don't feel well and lack the desire to move my ***!  xo
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29
Gofsbeautifullove commented on You are a Believer
Aug 28
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Related Tags