458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

For all of you with family, please hold them close,... and not just that day, but always.  **** happens.
For any parents or loved ones that have a dope fiend for a child, wife, whatever,... get to them and give them some love... they need it!
And while I am on my soapbox, for all of you, who like me are without family for the holidays... write me if you want.  I know you know me not, but... what the ****?

JohnD.
-Respect few, fear none.
Tags: Happy Holidays
1 Comment
So very many times I have been alone for the Holidays, and may yet again.  Glad to know that you are there.  You may hear from me next Christmas about this post!  :)  

Dee1956 commented on can-do-man's status
Aug 28
brainfried commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
Aug 27
dralj commented on MY NEUROLOGIST SACKED...
Aug 27