458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
HELP! Alot of pain!
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
106 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP! Alot of pain!

Hi I am 19 years old and i began having sex 6 months ago. I have had many problems in the past year and in particular this month. I've been fatigued all year and i have no idea why. Also I was having severe lower back pain with the fatigue. On February 11 the pain got excruciating in my lower back and I came down with a rising fever of 101. I went to the ER and they did a UA and found out it was a UTI. They also did a pelvic exam which was extremely painful and told me my cervix was very inflamed. They treated me for PID and a UTI with oral antibiotics and tested me for STD's (test came out negative). After finishing treatment i went to my primary care doctor who gave me muscle relaxers and something to relieve the inflammation. I also got blood tests that all came back negative.  After all of this i still have a low grade fever and back pain and i also have pain during sex and when inserting a tampon, and the fatigue is still there too.

Please if any body can give me their input that would be a huge help!
Recent Activity
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
17593698 tn?1458189417
Blank
erb06 joined this group