HELP! Alot of pain!
Hi I am 19 years old and i began having sex 6 months ago. I have had many problems in the past year and in particular this month. I've been fatigued all year and i have no idea why. Also I was having severe lower back pain with the fatigue. On February 11 the pain got excruciating in my lower back and I came down with a rising fever of 101. I went to the ER and they did a UA and found out it was a UTI. They also did a pelvic exam which was extremely painful and told me my cervix was very inflamed. They treated me for PID and a UTI with oral antibiotics and tested me for STD's (test came out negative). After finishing treatment i went to my primary care doctor who gave me muscle relaxers and something to relieve the inflammation. I also got blood tests that all came back negative.  After all of this i still have a low grade fever and back pain and i also have pain during sex and when inserting a tampon, and the fatigue is still there too.

Please if any body can give me their input that would be a huge help!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17
Related Tags