458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
Provigil for fatigue?
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
103 members

Provigil for fatigue?

Has anybody taken Provigil or Nuvigil for fatigue?  Do either work long term?  My dr has given me samples before but my insurance won't pay for it, so I've only taken it short term.  I notice after about a week it doesn't help anymore.  Does it help long term if you take it everyday, or is it best to just take on the really bad days?
1 Comment
I know this old but just in case you are still around, yes I tried provigil, I could not afford either so my doctor gave me some samples
They do help until you can get your energy back
Dee1956 commented on flyinlynn's status
Apr 22
Dee1956 commented on flyinlynn's status
Apr 22
Dee1956 commented on timothy141's status
Apr 21