458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
So, I'm tired and I don't have Hep C.... I don't think.....
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

So, I'm tired and I don't have Hep C.... I don't think...

I'm tired all the time, and as far as I know I don't have any medical conditions. My daily habits have change over the years, but I'm always pretty active and healthy. I stopped eating fast food about five or six years ago. I was a lifeguard for a year, and swam just about every day. A couple years ago I stopped driving, so I take the bus and do a lot of biking and walking to get around. I'm pretty conscious when it comes to what I eat. I do smoke but not regularly enough to say what I smoke on average. Maybe like two or three cigarettes a week? Less? I drink too, but again, not every night, or even every other night. I do drink coffee, though I've been able to go long periods without it. during which I turn to green tea. I don't drink energy drink, I'm not depressed, and I don't do any hard drugs. But I'm always tired. It's more than just unmotivated (though I'm that too...) I always feel worn out. I feel like I've done so much, can't I just take a break? Can't I just veg out in front of the tv? I know I should be spending this time actually doing the things I really love to do, but I just don't feel up to it right now.
That's what bothers me the most; not feeling like I have the energy to do the things I really love to do. That doesn't make any sense to me. I'm 25 years old. Even when I was in high school, if I had the chance to go out and party, 9 times out of 10 I'd rather just go home and chill out.  
Over the years, I've been given a lot of possible causes: Not enough exercise, not enough sleep, bad eating habits, possible colin cancer, etc. And aside from getting checked for colin cancer, I've monitored the other areas and changed them up over time, but I still feel the same. I also get mildly sick for long periods of time. It'll hit hard for a few days, and then very slowly get better. VERY slowly. Even now, I've had a cough for the last three weeks, and I'll probably have it for at least another week.
Any suggestions???    
Dee1956 commented on pooh55811's status
Dee1956 commented on mckansas's status
Sep 20
Dee1956 commented on orphanedhawk's status
Sep 18