So, I'm tired and I don't have Hep C.... I don't think...
I'm tired all the time, and as far as I know I don't have any medical conditions. My daily habits have change over the years, but I'm always pretty active and healthy. I stopped eating fast food about five or six years ago. I was a lifeguard for a year, and swam just about every day. A couple years ago I stopped driving, so I take the bus and do a lot of biking and walking to get around. I'm pretty conscious when it comes to what I eat. I do smoke but not regularly enough to say what I smoke on average. Maybe like two or three cigarettes a week? Less? I drink too, but again, not every night, or even every other night. I do drink coffee, though I've been able to go long periods without it. during which I turn to green tea. I don't drink energy drink, I'm not depressed, and I don't do any hard drugs. But I'm always tired. It's more than just unmotivated (though I'm that too...) I always feel worn out. I feel like I've done so much, can't I just take a break? Can't I just veg out in front of the tv? I know I should be spending this time actually doing the things I really love to do, but I just don't feel up to it right now.
That's what bothers me the most; not feeling like I have the energy to do the things I really love to do. That doesn't make any sense to me. I'm 25 years old. Even when I was in high school, if I had the chance to go out and party, 9 times out of 10 I'd rather just go home and chill out.  
Over the years, I've been given a lot of possible causes: Not enough exercise, not enough sleep, bad eating habits, possible colin cancer, etc. And aside from getting checked for colin cancer, I've monitored the other areas and changed them up over time, but I still feel the same. I also get mildly sick for long periods of time. It'll hit hard for a few days, and then very slowly get better. VERY slowly. Even now, I've had a cough for the last three weeks, and I'll probably have it for at least another week.
Any suggestions???    
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17
Related Tags