458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
Where has our leader been???
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
103 members

Where has our leader been???

Why is this group going nowhere?  It's important that we stick together since we're all in the same boat, not everyone understands about Hep C.  I find that a lot of people still think you just get it from sex and don't want to kiss me!

Come on guys!  What the hell is going on!!!   Everyone must have gotten cured except me, well, let me know the secret.
1 Comment
Been talking to John1956... his hands hurt really bad.  LOVE your profile photos.  
peterlouis added the Exercise Tracker
Jul 11
peterlouis added the Weight Tracker
Jul 11
Dee1956 commented on timothy141's status
Jul 07