are you like it am
Is This you.
I am tired joints body hurts, pop a codeine wait for it to work, then coffee hubby made, tries to force breakf down me,  I say no, gives me pills at last count 12, I did ask what they where for one day and gave up.   Force myself to wash and dress hubby gone to work, attempt to things round house like make bed (duvet).  I am like you sick and tired of it all especially knowing it will not get better.
I saw a poem about Pain by a lady called Christine can i write it down
Pain inside,  The pain inside I Cannot hide it burns within me
it steers across my once cold heart
It pierces through my veins with pain
pumping through my veins wit pain
burning up this feeling within

I am sick and tired who is there to take this feeling,certainly not this so called god.  I will meditate later and speak to the spirits.   sorry it is so long you have probably dropped of to sleep
Quirkey
thank you for your non reply it did me good as I pop another codeine and tramadol to make me fill tired so I can sleep and put away answers like yours 'no answers'

because in this world these days life is often prolonged at any cost.
So we have lost the art of dying as well

This was taken from the Times Debate on Death at St Pauls
Try to remain positive, keep active and busy.  The pain feels so much worse when you're not doing anything or laying in bed.  
WHERE is everyone? John D. please tell me you are still out there somewhere? I don't see any activity since Nov. 2010. Let's get this forum humming again! I for one am sick & tired of being sick & tired! Do I have any company out there? Come back John D. lets compare notes.
All I can say is, do what you think you can't, you can.  Look until you find something good you would do if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, and do it.  

In April I thought I was going to die for real, I was that sick.  I did things I didn't think i could do, including eat really good, fresh seafood, and felt better.  Turns out shellfish contains substances that improve mood... who knew?  I shelled out the dough to go tandem skydiving, and had the time of my life (the good part only lasted a few seconds, then it got way uncomfortable and I was sick afterward for an hour, but the good part was good for a lifetime).  What me? jump out of an airplane?  what, are you nuts?  Glad I did it... it made me feel really alive.  

Since then I have reached out for information and made small changes, a little, then a little, then a little more.  I looked up something called the DASH diet (for high blood pressure, but it's a good diet all around), then was told about something called the raw diet (which I now absolutely love).  Anyone who's known me my whole life would be astonished to see me eating raw veges and no sugar, flour etc. and thinking it tastes great.  I am down 60 pounds in six months and starting to feel a little better.  have just begun to walk daily.. not easy but it's actually helping me sleep!  Yea!

These are all things that seemed utterly impossible from my habitual position in bed last Spring.  If my problem were not enough weight I would do the same thing... find out what I CAN do and do it.   If I can crawl out of this hole and make a start, you can too.  Believe me, you wouldn't have thought it possible six months ago.  

Hope you do well.  P.S. When it really, really seems utterly and absolutely impossible to take the next step... those are the times when I am not asking God for help to take the next step.  Sorry if that's preaching, it's just how it is for me.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17
Related Tags