458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
please help with my question..
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

please help with my question..

6616945?1296887248
...Hey how are you?..my name is Bill i live in Florida and have hepatitis c...i have chronic..
...and i dont know much about it ..do u always feel fatigue?...i feel sick everyday its
really upsetting....i need some advice with someone that knows about it...i am in such
discomfort everyday....i would really appreciate it....
Hi, I'm just in here looking for ways to distract myself from issues that weigh heavy... so I can't really relate to your hepatitis... But, as I read your post I remembered about a country-western singer who had to retire because of hep... Naomi Judd?  She got way better, maybe you could find out what she did?  Personally, if I could afford it I would go the natural treatment route all the way.  

Good luck, what I really mean is God bless.
Hey Billy,  I have been under the weather myself, so this is late getting to you.  Sorry to hear that you are having the problems.  Fatigue is very common when you have Hep C..  I also know people that have no symptoms from it.  Do you have a good doctor to keep an eye on the progress of the Hep C?  You maybe should go and have some bloodwork done, to see how the things are going.  You want to know if If it is progressing, or is something else going on.
I am in NO WAY an expert on Hep C,, so my best advise to you is go and see your doctor.  If you don't have one,... get one, OK?  Don't put it off.
There is a lot of info out there on Hep C., so I would get some of it and read up.  You need knowledge so you are not in the dark about this.
Be easy and all the best.
-JohnD.

kiran07kk is ... Comment
Jul 25
kiran07kk joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
peterlouis added the Exercise Tracker
Jul 11