458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
why do i even bother?
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
106 members

why do i even bother?

I am so tired. very very tired. I can't stop crying, I cant stop eating and i'm putting on weight which doesn't help me at all! I was always (now I started crying again because I am writing my life down!) quite happy, I miss it. Now I think 'I can end it when ever I want' but I cant, because when I look at a knife or a razor or anything lethal, I feel selfish, I feel like such a ungrateful person, and then I break down again! My folks think I am just daft, and stupid, and when they get angry with me they call me names, the other day I was told to 'get off my fat arse', it's not just people i'm close to, its also my bus drivers that take me to school, I forget my bus pass, I get yelled at and cursed... it's not fair! IT'S SO Unfair! i'm 15! 15 year olds shouldn't have to deal with so much stress should they? Other 15 year olds I know don't. I try making friends, I try fitting in, but they are all out of my league, they are cool, trendy, smart, talented and the perfect weight and the pefect hair, and I look like a 3rd place prize pig compared to them. I have my own friends but they don't listen, the other day I was at my worst, I actually said aloud 'I need to commit suicide..." My friend said "don't you mean 'want'?" no she was wrong. I felt the need to, but I didn't, because I felt like a ungrateful pile of c**p. I only want a hug half the time, but I am ignored. Why do I even bother...
Tags: WHY, Life, stress, school, LOST EVERYTHING, suicide thoughts, kill me now please?
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17
Related Tags