why do i even bother?
I am so tired. very very tired. I can't stop crying, I cant stop eating and i'm putting on weight which doesn't help me at all! I was always (now I started crying again because I am writing my life down!) quite happy, I miss it. Now I think 'I can end it when ever I want' but I cant, because when I look at a knife or a razor or anything lethal, I feel selfish, I feel like such a ungrateful person, and then I break down again! My folks think I am just daft, and stupid, and when they get angry with me they call me names, the other day I was told to 'get off my fat arse', it's not just people i'm close to, its also my bus drivers that take me to school, I forget my bus pass, I get yelled at and cursed... it's not fair! IT'S SO Unfair! i'm 15! 15 year olds shouldn't have to deal with so much stress should they? Other 15 year olds I know don't. I try making friends, I try fitting in, but they are all out of my league, they are cool, trendy, smart, talented and the perfect weight and the pefect hair, and I look like a 3rd place prize pig compared to them. I have my own friends but they don't listen, the other day I was at my worst, I actually said aloud 'I need to commit suicide..." My friend said "don't you mean 'want'?" no she was wrong. I felt the need to, but I didn't, because I felt like a ungrateful pile of c**p. I only want a hug half the time, but I am ignored. Why do I even bother...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Kayannaboo commented on Tia
Apr 22
Kayannaboo trying to change my outlook... Comment
Mar 31
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17
Related Tags