458?1254705422
Sick and tired of being sick and tired. User Group
why should I judge
About This Group:

I guess I am looking for a place to go when things get too bad. I don't know if this is that place, but.... I have Rheumatoid Arthritis, 15% of a liver (need a transplant, and because of the Methadone, I have little if any chance of getting on a list.), Hepatitis C, and am on 100mgs. of Methadone. I was an addict for 40 years. But have not used any illicit drug for 35 of those 40 years. I also suffer from severe depression that so far has not been successfully treated with medication. I guess now a lot of you have already judged me, and think that I got what I deserved. I guess that is why I am writing this. To see if I can receive some help or, as when I go to a doctor, just be judged for my past. I hope that is not the case because I am told that I do not have a lot of time left on this earth. I am a good man who has always taken good care of his parents and wife and kids. But, I know that means little to anyone because it seems doctors only see the addiction that I had a long time ago. Yes, I know I am still addicted to Methadone, but when no doctor will give me anything for for the pain that is caused by the RA, I take my relief where I can get it. If anyone out there is suffering, no matter why, maybe we can talk. To the rest of you that are judges, kiss my a&#! JohnD.

Founded by John1956 on October 4, 2009
104 members

why should I judge

Why should I judge or as the so called christians amonst us would say "people in Glass houses" or he that has no sin cast first stone enough enough quirkey your being a bible thumper on a Sunday.

I am addicted to all me medicince codene, trramadol, Gabapentin Topax Phentoin plus may more that I cannot come of or if they decide to I dont what I I would do I suppose I would be dead from my liver then anyway.

There was a time I had trouble with pancrease and taking morphine it took be over 6 months to be weaned of it.
shame I dont have anything like that now so I could block world out
1 Comment
Coming on here and finding people who care and maybe have suggestions is way better than blocking the world out.  

As for Christians... personally I say go for God and let Him lead you where He wants you to be.  Christian is easy for us because it's what we were brought up on.  God loves me, this I know, the Bible didn't have to tell me so.  It's a place to begin.  Given the choice between faith in God with no Jesus and no faith in God, I'll choose faith!  :)

God CARES and so do I.  You matter, lean on Him and anyone else you can until you can stand for yourself and help others up.

kiran07kk is ... Comment
Jul 25
kiran07kk joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25
peterlouis added the Exercise Tracker
Jul 11