why should I judge
Why should I judge or as the so called christians amonst us would say "people in Glass houses" or he that has no sin cast first stone enough enough quirkey your being a bible thumper on a Sunday.

I am addicted to all me medicince codene, trramadol, Gabapentin Topax Phentoin plus may more that I cannot come of or if they decide to I dont what I I would do I suppose I would be dead from my liver then anyway.

There was a time I had trouble with pancrease and taking morphine it took be over 6 months to be weaned of it.
shame I dont have anything like that now so I could block world out
Coming on here and finding people who care and maybe have suggestions is way better than blocking the world out.  

As for Christians... personally I say go for God and let Him lead you where He wants you to be.  Christian is easy for us because it's what we were brought up on.  God loves me, this I know, the Bible didn't have to tell me so.  It's a place to begin.  Given the choice between faith in God with no Jesus and no faith in God, I'll choose faith!  :)

God CARES and so do I.  You matter, lean on Him and anyone else you can until you can stand for yourself and help others up.

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
peterlouis added the Diabetes Tracker
Dec 09
peterlouis commented on pinkychen's status
Nov 06
peterlouis added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Oct 19
Related Tags