Sickle Cell Anemia Community
My colleague always looks rather pale. Would she be suffering from Anem...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My colleague always looks rather pale. Would she be suffering from Anemia?

My colleague always looks rather pale. Would she be suffering from Anemia?
Are you sure she has not had a bad day at the parlour? … sensitive skin don’t react well to certain cosmetics leaving the user looking rather pale at times. First of all you need to understand what exactly is the condition of Anemia. It usually develops when your body has a shortage of healthy red blood cells. In other words hemoglobin deficiency. You’ll be surprised to know that there are about 400 types of Anemia.. Can you believe it? They are all different in causes and obviously have to undergo different treatments. Why don’t you ask your friend to check out this site called ***********. It is a very helpful if you are looking for a particular health condition. I am literally addicted to it and get all my e-consultation done through the doctors out there. It is super quick and super cool.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...