They rejected me for being anemic, Is it a serious condition? Please help me!
I recently attended a blood donation camp and was they did a check up and rejected me for being anemic. Is it a serious condition? Please help me!
Anemia is the most common blood condition that affects a majority of the population nowadays. It basically happens when your blood lacks enough amount of hemoglobin. Certain forms of anemia are hereditary and infants may be affected from the time of birth. There are many types of it, 400 to be precise. IT can be either caused by blood loss, faulty red blood cells or destruction of red blood cells. My suggestion would be to go and see a doctor at the earliest before it gets any worse. Given my hectic work schedule I hardly find time to visit a doctor which is why I take e-consultation from *********** It’s quick, reliable saves time and money too. And the doctors are globally recognized, just to clear your doubts.