Sickle Cell Anemia Community
They rejected me for being anemic, Is it a serious condition? Please he...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE SICKLE CELL ANEMIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors, Treatment, and Warning Signs relating to Sickle Cell Anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

They rejected me for being anemic, Is it a serious condition? Please help me!

I recently attended a blood donation camp and was they did a check up and rejected me for being anemic. Is it a serious condition? Please help me!
Anemia is the most common blood condition that affects a majority of the population nowadays. It basically happens when your blood lacks enough amount of hemoglobin. Certain forms of anemia are hereditary and infants may be affected from the time of birth. There are many types of it, 400 to be precise. IT can be either caused by blood loss, faulty red blood cells or destruction of red blood cells. My suggestion would be to go and see a doctor at the earliest before it gets any worse. Given my hectic work schedule I hardly find time to visit a doctor which is why I take e-consultation from *********** It’s quick, reliable saves time and money too. And the doctors are globally recognized, just to clear your doubts.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sickle Cell Anemia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...