Single Parenting Community
9 year old mad all the time
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

9 year old mad all the time

my 9 year old daugther is quiet and abusive towards her sister, ex. yelling, not working for her and talking big.. me and her father seperated a couple months ago, he comes for visitations, and she loves her grandma alot, she wishes she could live with her. but when she leaves me for a couple hours shes crying for me and her sister, to come home or go get her. then shes good for a day or two, then the fighting and yelling starts all over again. is she being thrown around from parent to grandma or is she developing a disorder? i need an answer....... please help
Related Discussions
i think it is normal . i have a 13 year old that has been "mad" since she was nine. i put her in conseling at 11 and it seems to help. at that age they do not know how to deal with their emotions, remember their brains are still growing. look into getting her into counseling, preferably with someone young, or even a mentor. Granparents are great, but sometimes they do not help the problems with all th spoiling and such.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...