Difficult situation
Hi there. I just found out recently that I'm 7 weeks pregnant and when I told my boyfriend ie the father he wad less than supportive of he idea of keeping it. Which I respect but leaves me in a difficult situation as I've been through an abortion once before with a previous partner and it really isn't something I want to go through again. But at the same time I'm 20 and I haven't even gotten through university yet. Basically I'm posting on this forum
Oops got cut off. But as I was saying. Basically I just wanted some advice from single parents who may have been through similar situations or are? Or even just a single parent in general.
Im 17 and pregnant junior in hs and 4months pregnant the dad isnt supportive either he wanted to adopted it out which uh no im keeping it god will guide me and take care of me and the baby u can do it pray and push ur self :) but DONT stress!!!! Not good for the lil joy growing dont do an abortion please :)
I kno how you feel I'm 23 and I only had 9 credits left to finish school and my baby's father doesn't want anything to do wit me are my baby. If you want to keep your baby do so God will help you through your hard time and so that better things will Come for you future. I think how hard it's gonna be to take care of a child by myself but I really want my baby and nothing is gonna keep me down. If you believe in yourself everything will be just fine.