Single Parenting Community
Is my fiance the father of this baby?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is my fiance the father of this baby?

5158613?1260382855
If a portuguese father with almost black hair and dark brown eyes, with tanned ish skin, while the mother is naturally light brown dark blonde hair with light blue eyes, which traits the little baby would take? The baby was born with real fair skin and dark eyes.... The hair looked dark at birth but now has lightened to blonde. I always figured if there was black hair and dark brown eyes, the baby would take that before the llight brown and blue eyes? I would just like an opinion. I also heard that most babies eyes are pretty dark at birth then lighten to a different color. I was born with almost black eyes, then turned to blueberry color and now its a medium blue. I am 20 years old. Please help!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
364382_tn?1300245899
If you have any doubts about the father of your baby, think about who you were with 9 months ago..if you're still not sure you want a paternity test.
Blank
It's not about me, It's for my fiancee's ex girlfriend. But thanks for your help.
Blank
Either way get a paternity test.  My son looks absolutely nothing like me, not a whole lot like his dad either.  He looks like my Mom's sister and mother.  My mother doesn't look like either of them, and neither do I.  It is very risky and immature to judge something like this based on looks.  Get a paternity test.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...