Is my fiance the father of this baby?
If a portuguese father with almost black hair and dark brown eyes, with tanned ish skin, while the mother is naturally light brown dark blonde hair with light blue eyes, which traits the little baby would take? The baby was born with real fair skin and dark eyes.... The hair looked dark at birth but now has lightened to blonde. I always figured if there was black hair and dark brown eyes, the baby would take that before the llight brown and blue eyes? I would just like an opinion. I also heard that most babies eyes are pretty dark at birth then lighten to a different color. I was born with almost black eyes, then turned to blueberry color and now its a medium blue. I am 20 years old. Please help!
If you have any doubts about the father of your baby, think about who you were with 9 months ago..if you're still not sure you want a paternity test.
It's not about me, It's for my fiancee's ex girlfriend. But thanks for your help.
Either way get a paternity test.  My son looks absolutely nothing like me, not a whole lot like his dad either.  He looks like my Mom's sister and mother.  My mother doesn't look like either of them, and neither do I.  It is very risky and immature to judge something like this based on looks.  Get a paternity test.