determining paternity
So I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I'm almost 100% who the father is, but I'm not sure if it's the hormones or the stress, I'm now having doubts.  I had my LMP on May 22nd.  I had protected intercourse with someone other than my spouse on June 15th, then had a positive HPT on June 17.  The intercourse on June 15th couldn't have resulted in a positive pregnancy test on the 17th, right?  I know it takes 10-14 days for a positive pregnancy test, so why am I freaking out??
It's highly doubtful the June 15th guy is the father, especially if the intercourse was protected.
But perhaps you're freaking out because your guilty conscience is getting to you for having intercourse with someone other than your spouse?
I know the guilty conscience is terrible.  He knows about it, but I just feel like ****....
Well, I think if your spouse has forgiven you, then you just need to forgive yourself too. Easier said then done, I know. But you made a mistake, and you're getting on with life. Your husband is still with you even though he knows about it. Does he plan to stay in the marriage?
Just keep getting on with life. You'll have a baby to be devoting all your time to and a husband that is still with you. It'll all work out as long as you know your mistake and stay faithful to your marriage and child's father from this point forward.
Best wishes to you.
I heard  people with similar doubts appear on The Maury Show on TV...This show pays for the DNA test.

The only way to be sure is to do the DNA test.

Are you planning to have amnio?
If so, it can be done from this sample.
I am not sure how much it costs, but you can certainly request it.