Single Parenting Community
eeeesh

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

eeeesh

I have a 14 year old son....what do you do when you found out that your teen has been looking at porn on his computer??
well he is going through puberty..and he need some advice on girls so I hope you and his father had that talk with him. you should be relieved its just that..there are worse things...but him looking at porno...I think he is trying to get his own information..my boys went through the same thing and I was laughing because they was afarid to ask about girl and what do they do with that thing that is growing with hairs and how do they use it..so it was a funny conversation for them and myself but with a little talk and some humor and the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees...Just talk to him but DONT embarrass him when your talking to him...
Yeah I agree, I think it's just his hormones. I don't think there's a lot of men who haven't looked at porn or do it at a regular basis (we just don't know the half of it). He's probably just very curious, I'd have a little heart-to-heart with him.
At this age, this computer belongs to you. Put protection on it to limit his viewing. Get him involved in something else to help keep his mind off of that. Porn is not healthy and its wrong..and it degrades your thinking on women. Tell him how YOU feel when he looks at it. Tell him what it will do to him in the long run if he continues. If he wants to stop and cant, have him see a counselor.
PLEASE READ

yall are right heres my opinion and thankyou all for trying to help this single parent mom and on helping her son. yes porn is bad 14 is the age when that crap starts he has hormones just like all others or most of them since some dont get those teenage raging hormones till later. single mom you should sit your baby down for a talk try to approach him in an unstressful matter and be serious so he knows that you mean what you mean. if your son is not as defiant as alot of other kids and he can actually sit down and talk and not side track let him know how you feel tell him what it does things like he wont see girls in a normal way if he doesnt stop considering it is a bad addiction for men. if hes lookn at that **** the more he does the more hes going to want more an he couldve been being a little naughty and being curious but its no excuse just let him know woman are very important in life and his eyes do not need to be wandering around on a naked womans body let him know its all fake and not real since some of that crap can be disgrading to himself and could also lead him into low selfesteem about his privates his body and the way he looks and thinks about himself in a bad way also leading him on to depression from the thoughts of those things running through his mind and dont forget to tell him he is your baby forever that you will always be his mom and let him know you care and you love him till death i really hope this helps you and other moms that have the same issue again also give credit where credit is due to the other posters=)vtell him your not angry but you can be dissappointed and you can check is computer when hes at school dig throught the history erase it and again check later if he still does it giving him another cahnce then its time to ground him till you think he deserves it with regaining trust... biggest thing ive ever learned
dococtopus583  
14 minutes .To: eeeesh.PLEASE READ