Single Parenting Community
i can not cope i am overwhelmed no support and a single parent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

my 13 and a half yr old daughter is destroying my life she has adhd and tourettes im a single parent, she will not cooperate do what i ask or csn be trusted to stick to the rules and boundairies, she is swearing at me controlling alienating my friends disruptive anti social breaking my home and treasured belongings will not listen is rude vile and shouts screams and disturbing my neibours causing one problem after another and will not give or respect my privacey or leave me alone spoils every occasion is rude to my friends and is isolating me wont let me sleep and i dont know what to do im a nervouse wreck anxious unable to have visitors and she does inapropiate things is vulnerable and completely disrespectful i feel angrey exhausted outraged and helpless and i do not have any family the friends i do have left have all tryed to get her to behave and conduct herself in a proper mannor she directs aLl her behaviour and anger at me and is becoming violent and i am loosing control at this point and may just harm her as she torments provokes will not leave me alone or allow me to shut myself in my room to process my thoughts or have space. pleas HELP ME
Do you think there may be something causing her behavior? Any recent changes that could be considered huge by her? Maybe counseling could help, and they could at least give you the best advice on what to do for behavior like what your describing, im so sorry wish i could give a better answer, this is a tough one...
Not sure what you have available in the UK.  In the states, we have some boot camp type things for teens who are always in trouble.  Maybe you could check into something like that.  
Have u looked into love and logic courses to help with modifying her behavior? Sounds like a rough journey for you!! *hugs*
I am so sorry that you feel this way and that you are going through this alone.  I cant imagine how hard it is to have a teenager let alone one with ADHD and Tourettes.  

Have you talked to her doctor? Talk to them about your options and if they dont help you get a second opinion.  Please dont give up.  She cant control most of how she is feeling and there must be a reason why she is so angered.  

Have you tried talking to her when you are both calm?