Single Parenting Community
single parents
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

single parents

ok im bout to be 18 i got 4 kids .....3 that live with me...a lil girl who is bout to be 1 and a set of twins that will be 2 months old here soon...how do you guys find time for your selves cuz it seems like i never get any time at all...waht type of fun things do you do so your not so bored...can someone please help
Related Discussions
26 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I had 4 kids years ago, still got them come to think of it, it is tough on Moms but we do it because thats what we are, Moms, when they are grown you will look back like I do with Fond and not so fond Memorys,as for Fun time well I dont remember having too much time for my self but I did have a Husband so we were  able to get my Mom to Babysit and go to the Theatre, Have you a good and reliable Babysitter or a relative who will help? If not how about renting a movie once a week and inviting a girlfriend to swing by for a movie ,a glass of Wine and some Pizza?You could always try taking off to the Gym for a work out or a bike ride, Tennis anyone, Good Luck
Blank
546319_tn?1261639605
well i get only time to my self to take a shower and thats bout it...and i try to take my time in the shower..but i do got my mom who helps me out... like im getting my first time out in months on saturday when my old foster sisters are taking my kids for a few hours so i can go out for my birthday
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Well Happy Birthday for Saturday, hope you make the most of it and have a wonderful day, maybe the Family will help you out again soon, take the children out with you and make some friends with children as you can share Babysitting aswell.
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I had another thought you have a PC how about you join some learning programme you can do online I know twins are a lot but when you have a little while you could be learning or Joining online?
Blank
i only have one and she is a had full the only way that i get time to my self is on the way to work and thats only about 10 min since she has learned to open doors but i would not change it for anything every other month i get a night to go out with my friend that has a 6yr old with disabilities and that is nice
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
Well she will get older and you will have time then to go out at this age its tough to find time and people to help, have you any relatives can help, and at least you get out every other month, be nice if you could make it once a month, Moms need some Fun,
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...