types of seperation agreement
hi im curently four years seperated , and going to be going for devorce my ex has told me he wont give me full custody ,, ,, the reason im looking for it is because as much as i think a dad should be in there lives ,, he as been and only started taken them this year ,, and by virble agreement ,, he,s a complusive liar and will use anything in defence ,, for instance accoused me of been pregant ,, even though iv been withh no one ,, says im easy and i dont want the kids as im letting them stay with him now also i had a miss carraige which he told the children i murdered ,,    is there any name or type custady that give him visiting rights so he can take kids but on topic , id have full say ,, would save a lot of heated arguments as hhe only sees it his ways ,, i know thers a lot of good dads im so proud of them
You could be sure that he has supervised visitation only, though then you would need someone to supervise.  Talk to your attorney, this is one for the professional's advice.
thanks anne i dont mind the children on sleep over for the weekends when they get older they can make out thier own minds ,, its just when things dont go his way ,, or if kids dont agree with him ,,  his new partener is lovely but loud and i can see a more positive difference