Single Parenting Community
where do i start
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

where do i start

Im 6weeks preg and the father wants a abortion i have fam and friends but dont want to depend on them and ask for much help..where do i go from here?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
If you have no family you can ask for help, you have to make your own decision, knowing that you will be by yourself in this and it will mean 24/7 care of another person at least until that child is a teenager, peppered by legal fights with the birth father over child support.  If you're up for that, you do not need to listen to the sperm donor, certainly not about an abortion.  (You do not need to anyway even if you also did not want the child ... adoption is a perfectly lovely solution at times like that.)  I am sorry that you are not closer to your family, because that is where most single moms do turn.  Any close friends, or good community, or church?
Blank
have you asked the father of the baby why he wants u to have an abortion?

and i would think that you would want the baby so you should ask one of your best friends tp help look after the baby with you.

because my friend had a baby girl and she told me she never wanted this baby and she was telling herself that she was a bad mother. so she rang me and asked if i could come round and help her.

so it might be better if you have someone to help you rather then you on your own.
Blank
or someone that you know very well.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703