Single Parenting Community
will he come around

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

will he come around

So I'm 12 weeks today and my baby dad didn't want anything to do  with this baby and ppl told me to give him time that he will come around which I did and I thought he came around but now he's saying he doesn't want it again. so my question is will he ever come around or should I just start planning on being a single mother? And is being a single mom going to be harder?
i think you should plan on being a single mother because you cannot plan your life on someone who doesn't know what he wants ...
it's gonna be much harder but you'll get good at it eventually :)
good luck :)
My oldest daughter's father never had anything to do with her - which didn't really bother me, it was his loss. I was surrounded by friends, so I certainly didn't miss him. Truthfully, those first couple of years were some of the very best I had as a parent. Later I married and had two more children and their dad turned out to be pretty worthless. So in the end, I became a single mom to three girls. It was easier doing it myself than having some bozo around messing with my money! :-)  Just be cautious about who you allow to be in your life. Be VERY picky, take your time choosing someone and you'll find a good man eventually, I did! Take care!
i'd say play on being a single mother... that way you're prepared if she stays gone, and anything else you'll be able to handle!
Being a Single Mom isn't that hard (I'm doing it for second time)! Be sure to be prepared to be alone, he might come around, although Beware!! I'm going thru same as you this time around! I'm with you!!