Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
At My Wits End (Eye/Infection?)
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

At My Wits End (Eye/Infection?)

I am so depressed. I can't even go out to social events anymore for a drink, my coworkers are asking me what happened to my eye, etc.., It's gotten to the point where I won't even take pictures anymore. I went to get an impacted tooth removed months ago, thinking it was causing sinus congestion on the right side of my face (x-rays proved that my right nostril area was heavily congested), and nothing. I recently even brought a neti pot to try and remove this from my eye, but no luck. Please help me. This is so bad I cry myself to sleep. There is an image link below.

Thank you for your time.

http://freeupload.mobi/image/show/a746ffdfc247c981991edf54f5da07a3
Tags: sinus, congestion, eyes, Build up
Hi,
What other symptoms are present?  There seems to be a problem with the link. Were there other diagnostic tests done? If the eye symptom persists, it is best that you have this checked by an eye doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...