Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Blow out something brain looking then bad smell in nose
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blow out something brain looking then bad smell in nose

I felt something big in my nose and i blow it up once i blow it out it was a pe shape then this smell come along and it smelled like butt please help me
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
889551_tn?1331946140
Hmm, I don't know. Could anything have gotten in your nose (I know it sounds crazy, but you never know)?  Usually when you have a sinus infection, in my experience anyways, the mucus is thin and has a yellor or green color to it. If the smell persists I would definitely see a doctor, it could be a sinus infection and you may need antibiotics. Have you tried rinsing with something like a netipot? You can get them at walmart and it looks like a little pot. You just fill it with water and the saline pack it comes with and it cleans out your nose and sinus. It would be something to look into, but you should probably see a doctor if there's a foul smell.
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be a nasal polyp, this can be mobile and cause nasal obstruction. The nasal block could also be due to a sinus infection, a cold or a chronic allergy. It could also be due to a deviated nasal septum. Sinus infection causes blockage of flow especially when a person lies down. The blockade is affected by the side to which the person turns also. You will need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank