CONSTANT SINUS ISSUES.....
I have had problems of and on with my sinuses.  My doc puts me on amoxicilin and it seems to go away for a while.  I have had almost two weeks without any problems then all the sudden....For the past two days, my face hurts I get a headache in my temple area and just dont feel good, nauseated and all!  I really dont like to keep taking antibiotics does anyone have any advice??!!  I also have a nasal spray that I use too.  Thanks for any help!
Have your doc check for MRSA -- also take a look at this site:

http://www.boogordoctor.com/2011/02/5-step-program-to-eliminate-chronic-sinusitis/
Keep the garlic pod for five minutes in each nostril for five minutes and sneez out fully.  Do neti pot and sutra neti every day.  you can watch out on youtube.  
Keep the  vibration belt with magnets on your cheeks  for five minutes every day ,which is available in the market.  Do breathing for 10 minutes /thrice a day.  I am not a doctor.  i am also a sinus patient, after trying out all the medicines finally i could get relief after following the above things.  Try out and let me know how it feels.