Can Sinusitis Cause These Symptoms?
1. Constant brain fog.
2. Short term memory problems.
3. Word finding troubles.
4. Lack of interest in things.
5. Anxiety/Panic Attacks.
6. Obsessive thoughts.
7. Tinnitus in my right ear.
8. Pressure between eyes and bridge of nose.
9. Hard to breathe through nose.
10. Trouble concentrating.

I'm not congested and nothing comes out of my nose when I blow.

I suffered a TBI in June of last year and have had 3 CT scans and one MRI that all showed Acute Sinusitis on the right side. My TBI symptoms recently have gotten worse over the past months and I'm wondering if it could be caused by the Sinusitis getting worse...since the sinuses are so close to the brain. I started taking anti-biotics for the Sinusitis awhile back but I ended up being allergic to them and broke out in a serious rash on my chest. I noticed the symptoms I described started to get better and then suddenly got worse after I stopped taking the anti-biotics. It could have been pure coincidence. Anyways, just trying to get to the bottom of things.

Any help or incite would be great.
It can cause some of those things. Numbers 1,7,8,9 & 10. Are you washing your nose with warm salt water? Get a neti pot and do that every single day at least once - and get some guaifenesin.

My 2nd ENT sat me down and said : "I'm going to give you the keys to the kingdom:  Control the mucus.  Mucus is caustic and it creates inflammation if it lingers in your system".  
And he told me to wash my nose with warm saline every day and he prescribed guaifenesin - he also told me "guaifenesin fights inflammation by adding water to mucus". This was years ago--1995--and I have taken
it every day since. It helps my sinuses stay clear. It helps the mucus drain and this dis-inflames the sinuses. Now you can buy guaifenesin over the counter...brand name is "Mucinex". And I wash my nose at least once a day and have since 1995.
No, I haven't been doing anything to treat the Sinusitis...except the time I took the antibiotics and ended up being allergic to them. Thanks for the suggestions. This is very good information.

Are you sure that this will rid me of the Sinusitis? Do you think I should get some antibiotics (that I'm not allergic to) to treat it as well?