Can Sinusitis Cause These Symptoms?
1. Constant brain fog.
2. Short term memory problems.
3. Word finding troubles.
4. Lack of interest in things.
5. Anxiety/Panic Attacks.
6. Obsessive thoughts.
7. Tinnitus in my right ear.
8. Pressure between eyes and bridge of nose.
9. Hard to breathe through nose.
10. Trouble concentrating.

I'm not congested and nothing comes out of my nose when I blow.

I suffered a TBI in June of last year and have had 3 CT scans and one MRI that all showed Acute Sinusitis on the right side. My TBI symptoms recently have gotten worse over the past months and I'm wondering if it could be caused by the Sinusitis getting worse...since the sinuses are so close to the brain. I started taking anti-biotics for the Sinusitis awhile back but I ended up being allergic to them and broke out in a serious rash on my chest. I noticed the symptoms I described started to get better and then suddenly got worse after I stopped taking the anti-biotics. It could have been pure coincidence. Anyways, just trying to get to the bottom of things.

Any help or incite would be great.
It can cause some of those things. Numbers 1,7,8,9 & 10. Are you washing your nose with warm salt water? Get a neti pot and do that every single day at least once - and get some guaifenesin.

My 2nd ENT sat me down and said : "I'm going to give you the keys to the kingdom:  Control the mucus.  Mucus is caustic and it creates inflammation if it lingers in your system".  
And he told me to wash my nose with warm saline every day and he prescribed guaifenesin - he also told me "guaifenesin fights inflammation by adding water to mucus". This was years ago--1995--and I have taken
it every day since. It helps my sinuses stay clear. It helps the mucus drain and this dis-inflames the sinuses. Now you can buy guaifenesin over the counter...brand name is "Mucinex". And I wash my nose at least once a day and have since 1995.
No, I haven't been doing anything to treat the Sinusitis...except the time I took the antibiotics and ended up being allergic to them. Thanks for the suggestions. This is very good information.

Are you sure that this will rid me of the Sinusitis? Do you think I should get some antibiotics (that I'm not allergic to) to treat it as well?
I have been going through the same thing for the past year. I had a concussion and then was diagnosed with post-concussion syndrome but then from being in my house so much to rest, with major allergies to things in my house I developed pansinusitis. Nothing seemed to be getting better. Brain fog, memory issues, pressure, and everything getting worse after heavy lifting or exercise. After several doctors over the past year trying to tell me I was depressed and shove medication at me that I knew would only mask the issue, I kept pushing and pushing my primary to find the real cause.  I finally found a craniofacial/ENT/plastics doc that I was comfortable with doing sinus surgery. My case was extreme so I'm not saying you need surgery. But I AM saying to push your primary care to look for the root. You are not crazy, your symptoms are real and it is THEIR  job to do the hard work to find out the root cause.  Find an ENT that will work with your allergies to anitbiotics, explore holistic routes, keep fighting!!!  Make sure your ENT and primary are communicating and not just ping ponging you back and forth. I just had surgery today so I don't know if this will do the trick but I'll let you know!