Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Can anyone relate? What is this? Any thoughts?

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Stuffy nose, burning eyes, face is on fire feeling, REALLY sore lymph nodes, Left jaw feels like some one punched the hell out of it,then stuffy nose will turn into a full on waterfall of drainage, throat will swell up super tight as if it is trying to eat itself, can't sleep due to struggling to breathe, then my lungs will also feel like they are forgetting how to work in order to get the next breathe. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing all of this? My doc didn't come to a diagnoses but took my word for it so he gave me antibiotics. Should amoxacillin work? Thank you greatly in advance.Relief from this would help make my other issues a bit easier to deal with.
I can absolutely relate, it sounds like the exact thing I have dealt with for years. As of now I don't know what it is, but I suspect allergies that cause burning of the eyes and drainage down the throat, causing swollen tonsils.  I did want to note that I also have sleep apnea, and these symptoms were much worse before I was treated with a CPAP. Now that I'm on a CPAP if I get a bad infection, antibiotics help, but I also was prescribed Flonase and Claritin for daily use and they help as well.