Chronic sore throat
Have chronic post nasal congestion.  Have clearing of throat constantly and also horseness that is hard to clear up but will clear up in time..then comes back again soon with drainiage. What helps you most if you have this condition? I have tried all allergy medicines and nasal washes. All help a little but none clear it up on a long time basis....Does anyone have a suggestion I have not mentioned. I'm thinking it could possibly be caused or irritated by medications I already take, such as ...Synthroid, Nexium, Crestor ? I take Singulair and Xyzal, both allergy meds. Anxious to hear any comments. gm
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The post nasal could be due to a sinus infection, a cold or a chronic allergy. Sinus infections can cause stuffiness of the nose with nasal blockage, which can make breathing through the nose difficult. It can also cause post nasal drip and lead to an irritation in the throat. To find a cure you need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. In the meantime practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.