Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Constant Blood in Sinus.
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant Blood in Sinus.

For about a month, there's been a small amount of blood in my nose when I blow it in the morning - a dried clump. Within the last 5 days or so, it's become a significantly larger quantity & it's fresh.

Other symptoms I've been having is a lot night sweats, a few nights ago I actually had to use a different pillow as it was soaked. Last week I seemed to have an outbreak acne* that's worse than when I was 16 (I'm 29, male).

*They looked like pimples, but they never actually formed a head - and they taking forever to heal.

Today I noticed that the gland behind my left ear is quite swollen, and a little bit sore to touch.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
How are you? Were you able to have your symptoms checked? Enlarged lymph nodes in the neck and constant blood in the sinus or nasal passage may suggest infection that warrants further evaluation by your doctor. There are many possible cause of night sweats that needs to be ruled out. This include infection, autonomic neuropathy, abscess,  thyroid dysfunction, medication effect, and other underlying issues. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
The facial blemishes turned out to be caused from Golden Staph, I was prescribed Erythromycin (I'm allergic to Penicillan). Although there was some minor scaring, the blemishes have healed & the night sweats went with it.

I'm still having the same (infrequently though) sinus issues.
Blank
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. It is good that the infection went away with antibiotic management. If the sinus issues persist, you may benefit from an ENT evaluation for proper management. Drinking plenty of fluids may also help. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank