Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Cough and puke
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cough and puke

I have had a cold for a week now. Runny nose of chorse but was stuffy first couple days.This non stop dry cough seems to not want to go away. It seems worse when I eat. Right after I eat it gets so bad I throw up all that I've eaten. It's like I can feel the food hanging up in my throat and chest. What is this and what should I take? Would really love to keep something down for once. Oh and Musinex DM makes it worse.
Related Discussions
209987_tn?1334790318

The 3 most common causes of cough lasting more than 3 weeks are: gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), post-nasal drip from allergies, and asthma.

That said...and because of what you stated above, it sounds like GERD.
See your doctor. Vomiting and coughing together are bad...the vomit can get into your lungs causing serious infection.
I know you said it's only been a week, but it's still important to see a doctor...vomiting that much is very hard on the stomach/throat, etc.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank