I wash - do YOU wash-?
I wash my nose with warm salt water every day and have since 1995. I have not missed a day of nosewashing in 17 years. It is one of the best things you can do for your sinus health. EVERYONE with sinus problems benefits from warm salt water rinsing.

With increasing pollution and chemicals in our environment, there is an enormous rise in
the number of people who suffer various forms of nasal congestion and respiratory
illnesses. Health practitioners throughout the world recommend the regular practice of
nasal cleansing using a saline solution as part of a regular regimen of health and
wellness, a basic health-maintenance activity equal to flossing your teeth.
Nose washing with warm salt water is a
gentle, safe, efficient way to deliver a good cleansing to the nose. The
Neti pot provides a soothing, gentle stream of salt water, the same concentration as
tears, flows through your nose, washing away pollens, mucus, viruses and bacteria.

Use a buffered hypertonic saline solution

The Benefits of regular nosewashing:
1. When you irrigate, the hypertonic saline (salt water) acts as a solvent and washes
the mucus crusts and other debris from you nose.
2. The higher salt concentration pulls fluid out of the swollen membranes and
shrinks them. This decongests and improves air flow into your nose. The sinus
passages begin to open.
3. Studies have also shown that high concentration salt water and an alkaline
irrigation (baking soda) improves nasal membrane cell function (mucociliary flow
of mucus debris).

Neilmed is one place you can buy neti pots online. Most drugstores now carry them too.

http://www.neilmed.com/usa/index.php
I have never washed out my nose before! I didn't realize all the benefits, thank you for sharing! I will definitely try it out!