Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
I'm scared this isn't sinus problems?

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

I'm scared this isn't sinus problems?

It all started 8 or 9 weeks ago, I got dizzy at work, really randomly and all of the sudden. I week to the emergency room and they told me I just had too much caffeine, but since the dizziness didn't subside in a few days I went to a doctor . He said I have a sinus infection and that was causing all of this, I took steroids and antibiotics and the dizziness subsided in 3 or 4 weeks. Then a little while ago I was starting to get a little dizzy again, just in spells not 24/7 like the first time, so I went through another course of antibiotics and steroids, then I didn't have any problems for a while until last night I got really dizzy and had to stop driving and get someone to take me home, I feel horrible and the dizziness has been 24/7, this just doesn't seem right to me. By the way I'm 16, I'm 6ft1in and weigh 200lbs , if that means anything. Also this dizziness is really hard to explain, it's kind of an off balance feeling, not vertigo.