Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Is this the result of chronic sinusitis?
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this the result of chronic sinusitis?

I moved into an awful house in September with plenty of water damage which led to mold, it had a dirt basement, and there were mice everywhere, and feces all over the counters from the little critters. I had sinusitis from the end of September until January when I moved out. I had chronic migraines, sinus troubles, and blood in my sinuses. Ever since I moved and the sinusitis ended, I have had a constant watery run from my nose. It's not like mucus. It's just like water. My only other symptom at present is that I have had blood come out when I blow my nose, and I would get bloody noses when exposed to moisture. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any ideas what's going on?
1962649_tn?1332448451
I worked in a mold ridden classroom years ago and it triggered chronic sinusitis. get a neti pot and was your nose with warm salt water every day.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...