Is this the result of chronic sinusitis?
I moved into an awful house in September with plenty of water damage which led to mold, it had a dirt basement, and there were mice everywhere, and feces all over the counters from the little critters. I had sinusitis from the end of September until January when I moved out. I had chronic migraines, sinus troubles, and blood in my sinuses. Ever since I moved and the sinusitis ended, I have had a constant watery run from my nose. It's not like mucus. It's just like water. My only other symptom at present is that I have had blood come out when I blow my nose, and I would get bloody noses when exposed to moisture. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Any ideas what's going on?
I worked in a mold ridden classroom years ago and it triggered chronic sinusitis. get a neti pot and was your nose with warm salt water every day.