Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Life-long sinus pain- what causes this?

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Life-long sinus pain- what causes this?

What is wrong with me? Why am I in pain?
I'm a 22-year-old female. I have had sinus pain since I was a six or seven years old, maybe longer. I experience:
-SINUS CONGESTION, usually worse in whichever side I lay on the previous night, and usually worse in the morning and evening
-SHARP SINUS PAIN, worse sometimes than others. I get a sudden sharp pain sometimes when I breathe wrong, and that lasts for a few minutes-- it feels like something tore loose. Drinking water will help right after that. That can also be caused by hiccups or hysterical crying (I haven't had pain from crying for a long time, because I don't go into hysterics anymore).
-GENERAL SINUS PAIN, involving a general achy feeling, which is nearly constant. On bad days, it makes it difficult to talk; on most days, it affects me mostly if I try to sing or read aloud, although on my rare good days I'm fine as long as I'm careful
-DIFFICULTY BREATHING through my nose, sometimes even through my mouth; lying down is worse; I have been known to need to sleep sitting up, although this is not always the case; usually if I prop my head up on a thick pillow and my arm at an angle I'm okay.
I HAVE BEEN TO DOCTORS: the first one, when I was eight, gave me some saline to use daily, but that caused a terrible burning pain, so I didn't use it. The second one, when I was twelve, said it was my adenoids (adenoids), which were removed; this didn't help. At the time, I didn't admit it hadn't helped, because I was afraid of more surgery (I'm okay now). I also recently had my wisdom teeth removed (I've heard they can affect sinuses) and there was no change.
WHAT HELPS: (not of these are reliably helpful, they only seem to work sometimes) drinking lots of water, gargling with salt water, hot drinks, hot showers, steam in general.
What could be causing this?
Keep the garlic pod for five minutes in each nostril for five minutes and sneez out fully.  Do neti pot and sutra neti every day.  you can watch out on youtube.  
Keep the  vibration belt with magnets on your cheeks  for five minutes every day ,which is available in the market.  I am not a doctor.  i am also a sinus patient, after trying out all the medicines finally i could get relief after following the above things.  Try out and let me know how it feels.