Looking for Sinus Pressure Relief
I'm wondering if a hot moist wash cloth across my sinus can be used in lieu of hoping in a hot shower to open my sinuses. I have dry skin and the showers are irritating. I've been sick for a while and my sinuses, which are never a problem, are starting to bug me at night. I am currently sick with a sinus infection not responding to antibiotics (I've been on Levoquin and Omnicef). My doctor and I both think this may have been a three month thing as I had a similar problem at the end of September. I have an appointment scheduled for a ctscan to look for blockades in my sinuses. I'm just looking for some ways to provide relief in the short term.
Sinuses rinses and Claritin allergy spray work for me...albeit for a short time.
I also find that alternating between hot and cold packs relieves some of the pain.
Fill a jar with boiling water, hold a towel over your head, and inhale the steam...instead of taking a shower. You can add eucalyptus oil or Vicks into the water as well.

If antibiotics aren't working then it's probably a viral infection and not bacterial. Unless it's some sort of mega bug bacterial infection.
Viral infections can't be cured by antibiotics.

Another thing that helps is vibration. Use anything that vibrates ( even kids toys ) and hold them to the pressure points. Cheek bones, sides of nose, temples, eyebrow area, etc.

hope this helps to some degree
Keep the garlic pod for five minutes in each nostril for five minutes and sneez out fully.  Do neti pot and sutra neti every day.  you can watch out on youtube.  
Keep the belt with magnets on your cheeks  for five minutes,which is available in the market.