Nasal/Sinus Surgery
I recently had nose/sinus surgery.  I have been use the neilmed rinses three times a day.  I think I am getting an infection.  My dr prescribed Gentamicin 160mg/1000ml in an irrigation.  The bottle says to irrigate each nostril with 10 millimeters twice daily.  THe pharmacy gave me a plastic syringe and said to squirt up each nostril twice a day.

Am I supposed to tilt head or leave looking straight down when I do this?  Should I be using a ball syyringe and squite all through passages and out opposite nostril?  If i use the squirt thing they give it basically goes in and right out the same nostril i just wanted to make sure I am doing this right???

Thanks!
How are you? There are many different ways to irrigate your nasal passages,  and some work better than others.  Using a netipot, it is recommended that you bend over a sink with your head face down and  Nasal Irrigating with a bulb syringe is carried out  with the same manner. Hope all is well. Take care and do keep us posted.