Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Nasoneb Nasal Nebulizer

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Nasoneb Nasal Nebulizer

Hi,I had fess surgery in May 2011.last week my dr started me on this nebulizer,,it says the treatment takes only 2 to 5 min.LOL it takes me 30 min..I think i am hyperventalting while doing it ,it says open mouth and place tounge on top of mouth and let the mist go up the nose and breath normally...it seems mine just drips back in the cup and is not doing the flow thru the nose an throat..has anyone used one of these and can give me some tips? Thanks
No one has any commentss..well do you know if the meds im using in te neublizer could cause back pain..they r vancomycin and mometasone