Need sinus relief ASAP
Right so I had a root canal done on a back top right molar last year ever since then I have had chronic sinusitis it's getting to a point where it is ruining my life I am 21 and have never had problems with my sinuses before when I was young I was a chronic asthmatic which eventually I have grown out of I also had a dairy allergy so have never really had dairy until I got older and starting introducing things. After the root canal I started getting an annoying itchy ache is the tooth as it was dead I thought maybe this was normal initial I started getting the post nasal drip every morning from then I have been back an fourth the dentist and the doctors I have been given so many antibiotics I have lost count don't get me wrong I have had great relief with amoxicillin as well as coamoxiclav but after a week or so symptoms return. In the summer this year the doctor prescribed me with 10 days of amoxicillin as well as a avamys nasal spray this got rid of my infection for around 4 months until I went and had the influenza vaccine in September then it all went wrong I  caught the flu and I am back at stage 1 I have had this infection now for nearly 4 months I have been  on doxycycline which in my opinion were useless and a waste of money I have been on amoxicillin which help for a week as well as coamoxiclav  as by this time i also had a ear infection due to mucous build up which also give short term relief I am currently taking clarithmycin for 14 days these have yet to have any effect and I have been taking them for 12 days. Recently I went to holland and Barrett and was told about manuka honey 25+ it is expensive at £25  for a 250g pot but their is studies that this stuff works better than antibiotics when it comes to sinus problems I have been taking a tea spoon full twice a day for 4days as well as using a saline rinse twice a day the saline rinse is brilliant when you start using it as pain is almost completely reduced but within a few hours I can feel the pain coming back I also find that the heating at home makes the pain worse I am just wondering am I going to have to live with this for life as It is becoming depressing always being ill it's effecting my studies as I have law exams in a few weeks and really can't fail them due to this problem has anyone tried something that has gotten rid of this I have even gone back to having no dairy to see if it is that
Antibiotics often don't work for sinus infections, because they can't get inside pockets of infected mucus, so you have to get rid of the infected mucus with a saline flush.  Most saline irrigation won't reach the upper sinuses due to gravity, but this technique defeats gravity, and as you can read in the comment section, it works

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

The Flip-Turn Sinus Flush is mildly risky, because you have to bend over to do it, preferably in a shower, but you can also do it outside on soft ground, or you can kneel down and lean over a bathtub, or perhaps a plastic basin or tub, with the shower running for steam.