Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Not sure what's going on
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Not sure what's going on

Hi everyone. Not sure where to post really. For the past six weeks I've been experiencing sinus pain and pressure that is not relieved by medication. I also have neck pain, post nasal drip, fatigue and malaise. I got a ct scan of my sinuses and it shows nothing. Doctor sees nothing. Had blood work done and I have no allergies. No vitamin deficiencies. This happened to me last year around this time as well. No explanation.  I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Recently, I've been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. The symptoms I feel are real (and I can't breathe through one nostril when I'm laying down) and make me feel pretty horrible. Anyone ever experience such a thing, with no explanation?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1779060_tn?1338650467
Hello :)
Uh i felt those , infact i have it way worse , i even have anxiety just like you
Your anxiety multiplies your sinus symptoms tenfold!, so most of these experiences are mostly from your anxiety.

You are not going to die so just chill and try doing a few exercises or treatments that will treat your sinus :).
You not alone buddy
Blank
1962649_tn?1332448451
have you ever done any nose washing with warm salt water...??... you need to try that. get a Neti-Pot for sinus irrigation,
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...