Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Pressure in face AND scalp

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Pressure in face AND scalp

Not sure if I have a sinus infection or not.  I do have facial pressure, almost like my blood pressure is really high, but just in face and head.  And, also feel pressure in forehead and top of the scalp.

1. Does anyone else get the pressure in the scalp also???  And I can also take my pulse, just by feeling the pulsating in my face???

2. Is that another symptom?

Thanks for any help, kind of scaring me a little.
Yes! This happens to me all the time when my sinuses are really acting up. But it could be from anxiety as well, which I get whenever my sinuses act up because I always think it could something worse.

It goes away though, usually a half hour to a few hours afterwards.
Avatar n tn
Keep the crushed garlic pod for five minutes in each nostril and sneez out fully.  Do neti pot and sutra neti every day.  you can watch out on youtube.  
Keep the  vibration belt with magnets on your cheeks  for five minutes every day ,which is available in the market.  Do breathing for 10 minutes /thrice a day.  I am not a doctor.  i am also a sinus patient, after trying out all the medicines finally i could get relief after following the above things.  Try out and let me know how it feels.