Side effects of Zithromax
Doctor put me on the 5 day Z pac for a sinus infection.  Since I have been taking it I've had dizziness and heart palpatations.  I really didn't think anything of it because I have been diagnosed with tachycardia.  Yesterday I woke up with numbness and tingling in my left arm.  I also thought this was because of my tachycardia but it lasted all day.  I then was reading about some of the side effects of the z pac which include dizziness, heart palpatations and numbness, tingling.  I was just wondering if anyone else has had these types of effects from taking this medication.  today is my last pill to take and I'm trying to decide on whether to take it or not.  
How are you? Were you able to wean off from the zithromax side effects? The presence of medication side effect varies from one person to another. One person may experience dizziness while another may not have it.   The effects, though,  usually resolve after discontinuing the medication and after elimination from the body. Take care and regards.
Yes I feel great, thanks for asking! I went to my doctor and he basically told me the same thing you did.  I've been feeling really good. Medicine/SVT free!