Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus Infection/Pressure Duration?!?!
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sinus Infection/Pressure Duration?!?!

Good morning guys,

I am brand new to this board so bear with me. I am going to explain the course of this disorder and hopefully get some insight on it.

I work at a video game store and back in July, I was transferred from a strip store to a mall store. I had no issues or sinus problems at the other store, although I have had sinus pressure my whole life. In September, standing under those bright lights, I would get blurry vision and see double while I was working. Putting a hat or sunglasses on made it MUCH better. In early November, i came down with the flu for 3 days and couldn't function at all. I had cold chills, cough, dizzy spells, etc...the normal flu stuff. I broke the flu and now have what I think is one of the worst sinus infections I have EVER had.

First off, constant sinus pressure in my forehead and behind my eyes, which causes blurry vision from time to time...pretty intermittent. I have what feels like BOTH ears clogged. Sometimes when I talk or sing i feel like I am in a tunnel. In the mornings they have some fluid that comes out of them. I am also dizzy when i walk thru a store such as walmart. Being under the bright retail lights just throws off my sense of balance. My nose is stopped up in one nostril ALL day long and switches periodically. Sometimes I get nausea from my post nasal drip, but I eat an Altoid and that goes away.

My questions are:

Can this dizziness be linked to my sinus problems?

What is the best daily remedy for sinus pressure?

What is the duration of something like this? Weeks? Months?

Thanks in advance all