Sinus Infection and Ear Infection
Helpppp!!!! I can't find anything to take away the pain!!! I've been taking Ibuprofen, Dayquil/Nyquil, sinus decongestant. Not all together of course, but I usually do take the Ibuprofen with whatever I take for the sinuses. And nothing! My face hurts so bad, feels like my head is in a vicescript, terrible head ache, ear ache, throat hurts, coughing, runny nose, nausea, diarreha, loss of appetite. I can't find anything to take the pain away. What can I do to make this pain go down? I've been like this for about 5 days and nothing seems to be getting better. :(
How are you? Were you able to see your doctor the during that time? Stronger prescription pain medication may be indicated if over-the-counter medicines are not working. Your symptoms were nonspecific and may be attributed to other issues as well. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted.